The chain currently consists of:
- Legoland Billund (Billund, Denmark)
- Legoland Windsor (Windsor, England, United Kingdom)
- Legoland Deutschland (Günzburg, Germany)
- Legoland California (Carlsbad, San Diego County, California, USA)
- Legoland Florida (Winter Haven, Florida, USA)
We have visited Legoland Billund - a theme park placed in Billund, Dennmark, which is the biggest Legoland park in the world. There we have spent a whole day on great joy. We'll show you at least a part of attractions which we embraced.
In the park everything is built from LEGO bricks. Miniature Europe and whole world makes a great impression, made with huge precision and smallest details. Cities, villages, characteristic buildings and objects seen from height make us feel almost like tourists discovering those places in reality.
In Legoland there are also different attractions: slides, turns, merry-go-rounds, 4D cinemas and a rollercoaster over 30 meters high. Moreover, there are also shows with actors.
Photogallery of our trip:
Official site: http://www.legoland.dk/en